UK partner factories
- Our background is in garment manufacturing and a large proportion of our garments are made in the UK.
- Three of our main suppliers are within 15 miles of our premises in Walsall, West Midlands
- They are family business like our own and they hand-deliver to us on a weekly basis.
- Our fourth main supplier is located in China, an absolutely superb roduction facility capable of quality and efficiency we wouldn’t have believed when we started the business a decade ago.
- This factory is a member of Sedex, the world’s leading ethical supply chain body and is regularly audited by an independent organisation using the Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit criteria. It is also fully conforming to the Ethical Trading Initiative base code, and audited by the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
The UK’s first Fairtrade Pilot Shirt
We are very proud to be the only company in our industry to offer a pilot shirt made with Fair Trade certified cotton. Using Fair Trade cotton means that small farmers get a fair and guaranteed proce for their cotton, rather than being forced to sell at market rates which can mean they have to sell at a loss. It also gives them collective bargaining power by joining with other small farmers to make a Fair Trade Co-operative.
Main warehouse, storage and office
Our main warehouse in Walsall is the hub of our business, and we employ as many local people as we can, meaning less commuters and shorter commutes for those that do. The main body of our staff are longstanding, with a vast knowledge of our industry, something our customers see when they come to visit us.
We’re audited at least once a year on our company practises, which include all of our policies, by an unbiased external source. We are also audited and certified to ISO9001 quality management and ISO14001 environmental management.
Request a callback
Would you like to speak to one of our clothing advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.